Macaron, Granny Smith chutney, crunchy julienne and "One Ultreïa" CaviarFor four persons
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 4 cm nature-macaron shells
- 20g of "One Ultreïa" caviar
- 10g of sugar
- 1/2 chopped shallot
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel two apples and remove the seeds. Cut them into 5 mm side cubes. Sweat the chopped shallots in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the diced appels and sugar and let stew over low heat until getting a slightly firm compote. Refrigerate in 2 cm diameter molds.
2. Thoroughly wash the remaining apple. Cut with a mandolin into 2-mm thick slices. Julienned it.
3. Arrange a apple chutney hemsipher on each macaron. Gently add the "One Ultreïa" caviar on each hemisphere. Finally, spread some apple julienne sticks over on the top of the dish. Serve immediately.
La vente d'alcool est interdite aux mineurs de moins de 18 ans