Macaron, Granny Smith chutney, crunchy julienne and "One Ultreïa" CaviarFor four persons
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 4 cm nature-macaron shells
- 20g of "One Ultreïa" caviar
- 10g of sugar
- 1/2 chopped shallot
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel two apples and remove the seeds. Cut them into 5 mm side cubes. Sweat the chopped shallots in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the diced appels and sugar and let stew over low heat until getting a slightly firm compote. Refrigerate in 2 cm diameter molds.
2. Thoroughly wash the remaining apple. Cut with a mandolin into 2-mm thick slices. Julienned it.
3. Arrange a apple chutney hemsipher on each macaron. Gently add the "One Ultreïa" caviar on each hemisphere. Finally, spread some apple julienne sticks over on the top of the dish. Serve immediately.