Skipjack tataki, green zebra tomato hearts, "One Ultreïa" caviarFor four persons
- 160g of skipjack fillet heart
- 2 green zebra tomatoes
- Salt flower
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Strands of chives
- 20g of "One ultreïa" caviar
1. Season a 4 cm square of Skipjack fillet heart. Oil it lightly before searing it on the four sides on a very hot barbecue. Stop the cooking by immersing it in an ice water container a minute. Then drain it thoroughly, and cut it into 4 beveled pieces.
2. Retrieve the green zebra tomato hearts.
3. Put a tataki on each plate. Add a prettily formed caviar quenelle. Finish by placing a green zebra tomato heart, covered with a little olive oil and salt flower, add a touch of chive.