Zucchini flower tempura, courgette and lemon confiture, "One Ultreïa" caviarFor four persons
- 2 zucchini flowers
- 20g of "One Ultreïa" caviar
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 50g flour
- 80g of sparkling water
- 1 egg yolk
- Fleur de sel
- Olive oil
- Frying oil
1. Wash the zucchini. Using a very sharp knife, cut some 3mm zucchini slice over the entire contour, so as to keep the skin to produce a very green "brunoise".
2. Cut the heart of the remaining zucchini into large cubes, sweat them without coloring them in a pan with two tablespoons of olive oil. Add a tablespoon of honey and half-lemon zest.
Add the green zucchini "brunoise", leave to simmer a minute and put it in the refrigerator.
3. Make the tempura by mixing sparkling water with the flour and the egg yolk, season it. Open carefully the zucchini flowers by separating each petal. Extract the pistils. Dip each zucchini petal in the tempura and fry in a Negresse at 180°C a few moments. Put it on a paper towel.
4. In each plate, place a fried zucchini flower petal, a teaspoon of lemon zucchini chutney, cover with another fried zucchini flower petal, and finish with a teaspoon of "One Ultreïa" caviar. Serve immediately.